Monday, May 14, 2012

OVERWHELMED

 If you know me, you know that I'm a rather emotional/ sentimental person, I'm very in touch with what I feel, and I  am frequently overwhelmed with some sort of feeling.  For the past few weeks I have felt completely  humbled and blessed with a love for the people in my life.  This trip to Estonia was a leap of faith for me, and really the only thing I have been concerned with is how the money will come together. In such a short period of time God has provided, friends, strangers, coworkers have donated. These are the people that are helping my dreams be realized, and I am so greatful for that. And then my family came along and not only were they excited for this opportuinity, but they have stood behind me, and supported me in a way that just breaks my heart with appreciation. They have surprised me with their gifts, and I feel so overwhelmed with the love I have for them and pleased as a plum for the  unique relationship I have with each one of them. I'm grateful for where we have been, I don't look negativiley on the messy part of our lives where for a period of time all I felt like I knew was dissension, anger, and brokeness, but I look at that time and now all I can say is thank you God, for although I could not control it, I got through it. For although it was not pretty, nor fun, it has taught me so much about love and grace. Holding on to the negative, or deciding to shut off will never do you any favors, but its only when you accept your circumstances that your heart and your capactity for love will grow.  I have yet to find anything more beautiful or satisfying in life that  than being truely in love and to feel the same love reciprocated. This experiece so far has been a reminder to me, that I am loved beyond measure. So thank you to my family. I will be in Estonia because of each one of you. My life will change and you are helping me change other peoples life because of your generoisty.

AND i WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT YOURE ALL AWESOME.

aw shoot, I've got a tear in my eye now.


No comments:

Post a Comment